Job Code: ISAERO
Job Location: Springfield,MA
Industry: Aerospace / Power Generation
Our client is a leading supplier of components to OEM Componenets to the Aerospace and Power Generation Industries for over 40 Years. As the Inside Sales Engineer you will work under the direction of the Site Sales Manager and in connjuction with the Outside Sales Engineers in supporting the sales efforts to our client's customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Cooperating with Account Manager to determine strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Participating fully in product training sessions, meetings, skills training and professional development classes.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Discuss credit terms, quoting prices and preparing sales order reports and forms.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Ability to Read Blue Prints
- Previous experience with Machined Components
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and computer liiterate
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous Knowledge of Machine Components is Highly Desireable
Our client offers a professional work environment with excellent Health Benefits, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K, and growth opportunity.
Keywords: Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Engineer, Inconel, Hasteloy, Machining, Tooling, Precision Compoments, CRM, Customer Service, Blueprint, CAD, Microsoft Office, Dynamic, Professional, Articulate, Mastercam, Espirit, Unigraphics, NX, CAD,CAM, CAD/CAM, Kennametal, Iscar, Cutting Tools