Job Code: Delphi
Job Location: Hartford, CT
Type: Direct Hire
Last Updated: 9 /2 /201
· Work with team of software developers to support internal system used to record, manage and account for insurance and reinsurance operations.
· Identify and implement the appropriate software architecture, tools and technologies to support the current and transitional production environment.
· Ensure that the existing legacy system integrates with new systems as they are installed and implemented.
· Communicate status to IT management team and escalate issues for quick resolution.
· Work directly with business unit members to identify, design, implement and test software solutions.
· Ensure that the production support environment adequately supports ongoing business operations; willing and able to support off-shift work in support of production.
· Identify proper balance between speed-to-market and complexity for problem at hand.
· Develop effective working relationships with staff and management in each jurisdiction.
· 4 year college degree in an Information Technology or Computer Science-related discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years experience with Delphi coding.
· Practical programming experience with different technology platforms, including Delphi 2010, Dev express, client data sets, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, C# .Net.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Strong technical documentation skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Highly self motivated and directed.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Salary,Bonus, 401K, Excellent Benefits